Sunday, February 6, 2011

Retail Therapy

Nothing like saving money to get a girl feeling better...

Spent $101...saved $160 today.
Shopped at Rite Aid, Walgreens and Albertsons.
Saved 55-75% at each store and came home with tons of stuff.

1 bottle of fantastik cleaner, 1 bottle of shout stain remover, three dozen eggs, two finess mousse, three boxes of tampons, two gillette deodarants for aaron (regularly $5 each...spent 44 cents on each), at least six dinners worth of meat (pork chops, round steak, etc.), four bags of trail mix, hersheys baking candy, four cans of soup, two large containers of mayo, two large heinz ketchup, 1 carton of hummus, pack of water bottles, 2 rolls of paper towels, four packs of shredded cheese, three large boxes of kleenex, 2 hair color boxes (i never dye my own hair but for 33 cents i couldn't pass it up), 2 scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaners, 1 downy fabric softener, 3 cans of olives, 1 tub of honey (regulary $8...spent $3).

I am sure there is much more...I just can't remember it all and I forgot to take a bragging picture. I will next time.

I hate to say it but I am a coupon addict. I live for good deals. Some of my favorite sites are thegrocerygame.com, thekrazycouponlady.com, and discountqueen.com.

If anyone wants to learn how to get organized and start saving let me know. I love it! It does take time but it is so rewarding in the end and it feels so good to not pay full price for such nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment