Sunday, April 24, 2011

HaPpY EaStEr!

Hope everyone had a good Easter day. We had a great day. I love my babies and hubby so much. In the above picture Chloe stopped mid egg hunt to "get some more energy" by eating a hard boiled egg. You can see the yoke on the ground in front of her. Made me laugh:)


I lined them up to go over some rules. Mostly for Chloe so she wouldn't take all the eggs before Cooper could get to them. She abided by them very well.



Brunch at Jakers. Loved my glass of white zinfandel wine:) Ate too much good food.


My sweet princess. She dressed herself this morning. Good job Sis! So pretty.



My very handsome boys. Coops new thing with pictures...reverse psycology. We tell him not to smile and he comes up with this cheesy squinty eye smile. Makes us laugh:)







No comments:

Post a Comment