Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Angie's Reception


My cousin Angie had her reception last weekend...it was so unique and fun!

I was expecting Aaron to go with me but he ended up exhausted, overheated and grumpy after working all day so he decided to stay home with the kids while I went.

I went with Rachel (Travis was out of town), Justy (Marc was working) and my mom and dad. Corrine and her beau met us there.

It was so fun. I haven't ever danced as much as we did that night!

Monday morning my thighs were so sore. That is not a good sign at all...I'm a little out of shape...or alot out of shape.


Sorry this is a dark picture but this is the cute married couple...Mike and Angie Baldwin. She is gorgeous and they look at eachother and melt. So incredibly sweet!

This would be my HOT parents. Check out those calf muscles. It's amazing how a little etoh gets the party rolling. My dad was busting a move the whole night. Too funny.


Corrine, Me, Justy and Rachel


Rachel tried to cover the glare with her hand and it fuzzed out my dad but I still love this picture.

Congratulations Angie and Mike.
You make a gorgeous couple and the whole world can tell how madly in love with eachother you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment