Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chloe turns 4!


We celebrated her fourth birthday at Chuck E Cheese. Not my favorite place...due to the massive germ fest, but she had her heart set on it. So her daddy made her beautiful candy shop cake and we joined the other fifteen hundred kids that talked their parents into Chuck E Cheese that day and we had a great time.

My sweet little peanuts that suck the energy right out of me! They are SO BUSY!


Started the day out with Krispy Kreme donuts:) Yummy!


She put in her application for a position tasting donuts...
still waiting to hear if they accept four-year olds.


Happy birthday sweet girl.
Please keep your promise and always stay four...never turn five.

1 comment:

  1. I beg Cailey to stay young and she gets mad at us and tells us that she has to get big...that is her job!!!It breaks my heart!!!I wish I could go back three years ago with Cailey...

    ReplyDelete