Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feeding my Addiction


I am incredibly addicted to saving money and good deals...if only I was that addicted to getting up at 4:45 to be at the gym by 5:00 five days a week...that's a whole other post.

So I wasn't planning on getting my groceries until tomo but when I saw that these coupons were expiring today I took a quick trip to Walgreens and then Albertsons. Thankfully they are right across the street from eachother and less than a mile from our house.

First stop Walgreens:

Dove Deodarant 4.79 + Dove Body Spray 4.79 + Orbit Gum 0.99=11.20 (w/ tax)
Had two $2 off coupons for Dove deodarant or Body spray.
Dove products were on sale buy one get one 50% off.
Had a left over rapid rewards coupon for $2 from a previous purchase.
Total out of pocket=$2.50

Second stop Albertsons:

Two Mens Suave Shampoo 5.58 (2.79 each)+

Two Suave Shampoos 5.58 +

Two Suave Conditioners 5.58= 17.74 (w/ tax)

Had two $1 off any Suave products.

Had two $0.50 off any Men's suave shampoo or conditioner.

Preferred card.

Total out of pocket=$7.60

(paid all with loose change...so glad I could use the self check!)

Thank you thegrocerygame.com and thekrazycouponlady.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment